GSI Outdoors Javamill
Coffee connoisseurs never have to be without freshly ground beans with the GSI Outdoors Javamill, no matter how far off the grid they are
Sorry, I'm sold out!
5% Saving with Campcraft Rewards
Saving on full price items when your order value is R750 or more. Sale items excluded - T&C Apply
Coffee connoisseurs never have to be without freshly ground beans with the GSI Outdoors Javamill, no matter how far off the grid they are.
The GSI Outdoors Javamill lets you enjoy your favorite freshly ground coffee anywhere. This manual coffee grinder has a rugged, compact design that integrates an adjustable ceramic burr grinder and convenient grounds cup for unequalled brews on the trail. It’s even handy at home for when you absolutely need your fresh coffee, but the power’s out.
The grinding hopper holds around 179g of coffee beans and the adjustable grind selector allows you to grind fine or coarse coffee. The handle features a silicone grip for ease of use and the handle also packs neatly and securely away for ease of storage.
- Foldable handle and nesting design makes the unit compact and helps to conserve pack space
- High performance, durable Copolyester build with a ceramic burr grinder for years of service
- Silicone handle affords a sure and comfortable grip
- Holds: 179 g / 6.3oz
- Weight: 264g / 9.3oz.
- Dimensions: 6.35cm x 5cm x 16cm / 2.50”x 2.00”x 6.30”
- Material: Co-polyester, Ceramic
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.